Princess Nataleigh has disobeyed her father, the High King, thinking to prove herself a hero by stopping the evil wizard Panganiban from seizing the ultimate artifact of power, the Serpent's Eye. But when Nataleigh gets in over her head, it is her brother, Prince Nathan who must follow her trail and save her, from the Serpent's Eye and from herself. Along the way, both children learn the destructive consequences of disobedience and the true heroism of self-sacrifice.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Chapter 15 Audio completed and posted 1 DAY after Chapter 14!


I'm on a roll now! With the end so near, I'm getting a fire under me! I just completed Chapter 15 in one day! If I kept this rate up, I could still finish before my 40th birthday... but that's pretty unlikely since I will need to get some sleep eventually. At any rate, enjoy it. I think this chapter will bring a smile to your face. I can't listen to it without a grin.

No comments:

Post a Comment