Princess Nataleigh has disobeyed her father, the High King, thinking to prove herself a hero by stopping the evil wizard Panganiban from seizing the ultimate artifact of power, the Serpent's Eye. But when Nataleigh gets in over her head, it is her brother, Prince Nathan who must follow her trail and save her, from the Serpent's Eye and from herself. Along the way, both children learn the destructive consequences of disobedience and the true heroism of self-sacrifice.

Friday, January 22, 2010

DARROWOLD TRILOGY AUDIO IS COMPLETE!!


It is 2:30pm, Friday afternoon on January 22nd and the Darrowold Trilogy Audio has been completed! I am now posting the final chapter and epilogue and then celebrating! For those of you who received 5 out of 6 discs for Christmas, I should have disc 6 for you at church on Sunday! If you don't go to Prayer House, I'll get it to you as soon as I can, maybe sooner! Then I will begin burning more copies for mailing to distant friends! I just have to decide if I want to throw in any extras at the end of this last disc...

No comments:

Post a Comment