Princess Nataleigh has disobeyed her father, the High King, thinking to prove herself a hero by stopping the evil wizard Panganiban from seizing the ultimate artifact of power, the Serpent's Eye. But when Nataleigh gets in over her head, it is her brother, Prince Nathan who must follow her trail and save her, from the Serpent's Eye and from herself. Along the way, both children learn the destructive consequences of disobedience and the true heroism of self-sacrifice.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Darrowold Audio available for Purchase!


With the Darrowold Audio complete and packaged, it is now available for purchase. Though it was an 8 year project and countless hours went into it's production and editing, I am not allowed to make a profit on it because I used copyrighted material for the music background. However, I can give it away, which I have done as much as I can afford personally at this point. If you would like a copy of the 6 disc set and would like to donate the cost of the materials (and shipping if needed), I would be more than happy to produce and send you a copy.
The entire Trilogy on audio, packaged in a full color tache case as pictured here costs me $5.50 for materials. Shipping varies and I would have to let you know on that after we find out where you live. The Tache cover also has full chapter table of contents, dedication, and cast list on the inside. It is a beautiful set, if I say so myself.
If you are interested in contacting me for a set, simply e-mail me at revkev@prayerhouseag.org or find me on Facebook, or just mail a check to Prayer House c.o. Kevin Robinson, 1525 24th Ave, Kenosha, WI 53140. I'd guess another $5 for shipping & handling would cover it pretty much anywhere in the continental states if you just want to pay up front.
I think if you have kids anywhere between K-6th grade, they will find this series a rewarding listen and hours of fun, and if you are a kid at heart in any way, you may as well. So contact me if you'd like a copy and we'll get it out to you.
Thanks, Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment